"Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow;
Praise Him, all creatures here below;
Praise Him above, ye Heavenly Host;
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Amen."





"As one who a mother comforts, so will I comfort you... then shall ye suck. ye shall be borne upon her sides and be dandled upon her knees." Isaiah 66: 13a,12b


"Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither..." Proverbs 9:4a





Monday, October 1, 2007

Inspirations

I came across some wonderful inspirations/Bible verses by way of some the Monday Meandering ladies.

1 John 2:4 (King James Version)
4He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
@Jenn's Nook

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matt 6:34
&
Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good spirit lead me on level ground. Ps 143:10
@Tonsofsons

I was also really touched by the devotions at the links Tiany put up. I love their simplicity. I signed up for all of them. :) I think these may be the one's to get me started on my daily devotions from MM List. I am also adding them to my sidebar.

1 comments:

Sallie said...

Those are great devotions.. thanks for sharing. I think I missed them with MM, or maybe I just didn't get to them yet as I'm still not through the list..

God bless,
Sallie