"Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow;
Praise Him, all creatures here below;
Praise Him above, ye Heavenly Host;
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Amen."





"As one who a mother comforts, so will I comfort you... then shall ye suck. ye shall be borne upon her sides and be dandled upon her knees." Isaiah 66: 13a,12b


"Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither..." Proverbs 9:4a





Friday, October 26, 2007

Comfort

I am finding so much comfort in Silence and studying the Word. Our house has been anything but silent, but this abiding in the lap of the Lord has been my peace. I don't have much to say as of late, but I hope to have something to share here soon. I want to tell some of the stories of what has been happening day to day here in our home, but I just don't feel ready yet. But I have been thinking of pseudonyms to use for the kiddies... My oldest son is Mr. Diva (22), my second son Taz (20), my baby son is Crochety Ol Man (19), and my baby girl is the Singing Socialite (17). Hahahahaha just seeing those names makes me laugh. :) Oooh I forgot my daughter in law... Miss Tough (21) and my grand-daughter is Taz Jr. (1). Oh yeah, I can see it now... hahahahaha :)

0 comments: